Hollywood starlets always look their best from head to toe, so we focused on the latter -- see if you can match the star to their stiletto, right here on RadarOnline.com.
1. Flaming heels work perfectly for this "Hot N Cold" singer.
2. It's Katy Perry, attending the Miu Miu Ready-To-Wear Fall/Winter 2012 show as part of Paris Fashion Week.
3. This fashionista is known for her avant-garde style, as these heels are probably from the conservative side of her closet.
4. It's Lady Gaga, as she arrives at the 2010 GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles
5. Who's "keeping up" with these gams?
6. It's a very-pregnant Kim Kardashian, as she stopped by Naimie’s Beauty Center in North Hollywood, Calif. on May 16, 2013.
7. Don't mind the hanging pinky toe, this star's feet have gotten her through quite a few boogie nights.
8. It's Julianne Moore, as she attends Electrolux at Opening Night of The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2013.
9. This pop princess looked posh with her feet in purple.
10. It's a pre-parenthood Beyonce, as she arrived at the 2009 BET Awards at the Shrine Auditorium on June 28, 2009 in Los Angeles
11. These heels are perfect for a night out "in the city."
Sarah Jessica Parker
12. It's Sarah Jessica Parker, cutting a sad look as she attended the memorial service for Alexander McQueen at London's St Paul’s Cathedral on Sept. 20, 2010.
13. This strappy stunner's happy glance was recorded shortly before a traumatic event that marked one of the biggest stories that year.
14. Rihanna, just weeks prior to her incident with Chris Brown, sported this foot fashion the Timberland Pre-Grammy Launch Party on February 6, 2009 in Hollywood.
15. This beauty surely rocked the house in these gold heels.
16. It's House beauty Olivia Wilde, arriving at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Jan. 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills.
17. This reality star might be best known for her vast ink, and one high-profile relationship.
Kat Von D.
18. It's Jesse James ex Kat Von D, arriving at the Jackass 3D at Mann’s Chinese Theater on Oct. 13, 2010 in Los Angeles.
19. This good-girl-gone-bad is a multitalented entertainer, with ties to acting and music.
20. It's Taylor Momsen as she arrives at the Nickelodeon’s 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards April 2, 2011 in Los Angeles.
21. Where's the beef? On her feet, of course!
22. Lady Gaga's had many memorable moments, including her meat dress and boots at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
23. These feet belong to a beauty has carved out a nice in Hollywood with both her modeling and acting skills.
24. It's Jamie King as she attends the 14th annual GQ Men of the Year Party on November 18, 2009 in Los Angeles.
25. Possibly the only diva in music who can rival Gaga in eccentric fashion, these feet belong to someone who famously feuded with Mariah Carey.
26. It's Nicki Minaj, as she arrives at BBC Radio 1 London in 2011.
27. For someone so beautiful, this supermodel is a veritable master of disguise.
28. It's Heidi Klum at her Halloween bash at The Venetian on Oct. 29, 2011 in Las Vegas.
29. This Hollywood A-lister has dominated in the world of film and television -- as well as tabloid rumors!
30. It's Jennifer Aniston at the Love Happens premiere Sept. 15, 2009 in Los Angeles.