Amy Schumer and boyfriend Ben Hanisch have been doing everything together these days — including getting sick! Get the inside scoop on the couple's trip to the hospital.
In a shocking Instagram post, Amy Schumer revealed that she was hospitalized in Paris on Monday after suffering from food poisoning.
"Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning. #nooooooooooo #balmain #nyfw," she captioned one of her many posts on the incident.
But the 35-year-old wasn't alone.
Boyfriend Ben also got food poisoning, with the couple spending several hours together in bed — and not in the fun way.
Later, the comedian shared a collage that featured her on a gurney in the hospital, captioned: "No red flags with this girl."
What do you think of Amy's food poisoning blunder? Let us know in the comments below!