Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Ex-Porn King Ron Jeremy's Sexual Assault Case Headed To Grand Jury After Nearly Two Dozen Women Accuse Him Of Attacking Them

Aug. 18 2021, Published 6:20 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Ron Jeremy's sexual assault case is headed to a grand jury.

Article continues below advertisement

Law enforcement officials told the Los Angeles Times, prosecutors will seek to indict the 68-year-old disgraced porn legend on dozens of counts of rape and sexual battery.

According to the outlet, the grand jury will hear from nearly two dozen women who have stepped forward claiming Jeremy attacked them in Southern California.

Article continues below advertisement
ron jeremy court case pp
Source: mega

Some of the stories reportedly date back to more than 25 years ago, two officials with direct knowledge about the case reveal.

Article continues below advertisement

L.A. Times reports the officials spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The news was first reported by the trade publication XBIZ, which covers news in adult entertainment.

Article continues below advertisement

In June 2020, Jeremy was charged with four counts of rape, sexual battery, and forcible oral copulation.

At the time, prosecutors claimed Jeremy used his fame to prey on women up and down the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood.

Article continues below advertisement

After his arrest, prosecutors said more than 25 accusers came forward with additional allegations of sexual misconduct against the porn king.

ron jeremy mug shot
Source: mega
Article continues below advertisement

13 of those accusers allegedly claimed Jeremy attacked them in Southern California.

In August 2020, six more women came forward, telling the L.A. Times they were groped or assaulted by Jeremy at various locations like brothels, clubs, and even at adult film conventions.

Article continues below advertisement

Prosecutors have amended the charges against Jeremy multiple times. The ex-porn star now faces 34 counts of rape, sexual battery, and forcible oral copulation stemming from allegations made by 23 women, reports the L.A. Times.

Jeremy has denied all claims.

Article continues below advertisement

As of now, Jeremy's preliminary hearing is reportedly scheduled for October 25; however, that could all change if a a grand jury decides to return an indictment.

The decision to bring Jeremy's sexual assault case to a grand jury falls in line with that of ex-Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein.

Article continues below advertisement

The 69-year-old former movie producer was extradited from New York City to L.A. last month.

He pled not guilty to 11 counts of sexual assault, including rape, during his first court appearance.

ron jeremy gallery pic
Source: mega
Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.