Bethenny Frankel is lucky to be alive.
This Monday evening, the Real Housewives of New York star took to Twitter to inform fans about her near-fatal crisis.
"I have a rare fish allergy. Sunday, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40," Frankel, 48, tweeted.
RHONY fans recall Frankel had a similar — albeit less severe — allergic reaction when she and the ladies ate fish in Colombia on season 10.
"I couldn't talk, see, thought I had a stroke & dying & told if 5 mins later I'd be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I'll never not carry an #epipen," she continued, voicing how grateful she was to have a second chance at life.
The businesswoman tagged Newton Wellesley Hospital in Massachusetts on her post, writing, "xo."
RadarOnline.com readers know it's been a tough year for Frankel. Just this August, her on-and-off boyfriend, Dennis Shields, died of an accidental drug overdose. And while she's found the strength to move on, her recent health crisis was no joke.
"She was in ICU for two days and just got out tonight," a friend of Frankel told PEOPLE.
"She almost died. It was that serious. Her blood pressure was through the roof and she was unconscious. She went to Anaphylactic Shock. A friend saved her life," the star's pal continued.
What do you think of Bethenny Frankel's near-fatal incident? Will she be ok? Sound off below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.