Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Disgraced 'Today' Anchor Megyn Kelly Reportedly Finalizes $30 Million Exit Deal

Nov. 20 2018, Updated 5:16 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

It's soon to be out with the old!

Megyn Kelly has almost finalized her bitter split with NBC and she could walk away with as much as $30 million free and clear.

Page Six reported that Kelly, 48, will receive the whopping sum as part of an exit package that will effectively terminate the $69 million deal she inked with the peacock network just last year.

As RadarOnline.com reported, the anchor was canned from her 9 a.m. slot on Today in October after she made comments supporting blackface.

Article continues below advertisement

"The fact is, while she apologized to the staff, she owes a bigger apology to folks of color around the country," blasted Al Roker at the time.

"Everyone wants this to be over — both Megyn and NBC — and Comcast has the money to pay off Megyn," a source told Page Six. "We thought this would be a done deal a few weeks ago."

Despite leaving the network in disgrace, this may not be the last viewers see of Kelly.

"…This is far from the end of her TV career — in the Trump era, there are few broadcasters like her," a TV insider said. "Megyn would likely take a short break from TV and return to cable news ahead of the 2020 election."

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.