Ranch owner Dennis Hof told the publication that the unidentified man took Odom's cellphone among other personal items.
A few hours later another man, identifying himself as Odom's bodyguard, arrived, stating he had no idea who the first visitor was.
"I don't know if I got conned," Hof told Page Six. "I think when this all shakes out, this a shaky mother***er. I didn't recognize him. Something was up."
Meanwhile, as Radar previously reported, Odom continues to make progress following his nearly fatal overdose last Tuesday afternoon.
The 35-year-old has been brought out of his medically induced coma, and has been taken off the ventilator.
Ex-wife Khloe Kardashian remained by his side throughout the ordeal, though sources say the reality star "blames herself" for it all.