Bravo Producers Bummed! Teresa Giudice’s Trial Moved So Far Into 2014 It Won’t Make ‘RHONJ’
The Real Housewives of New Jersey producers had been banking on Teresa Giudice’s legal troubles to give them massive ratings next season, and even bumped up the production schedule to capture all the drama, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that with the trial date being pushed to April they won’t have any courtroom showdowns for their viewers.
Teresa and Joe Giudice are facing a whopping 41 charges of tax fraud and evasion in their federal case but the trial date has been moved up to April, much to the disappointment of the Bravo producers.
“They won’t get anything this season,” a source close to production told RadarOnline.com.
GALLERY: The Giudice’s 30 Most Shocking Quotes About Fraud & Finances
Bravo’s production team initially pushed up the next season of the reality show in order to get all of Juicy Joe and Teresa’s legal woes on tape, but their scrambling efforts to move things forward was for naught.
“Now all they’ll get is Teresa talking about how she’s just trying to stay positive for her family,” the source said.
- ‘RHONJ’ Custody Battle: Amber Marchese’s Husband Accuses Ex-Wife Of Trying To Have Son ‘Falsely Diagnosed With Autism’ In Explosive Court Documents
- Housewives Legal Bust! Richard Wakile Loses Court Case, Ordered To Pay Outstanding Debt
- Loser Landlords? Inside Joe And Melissa Gorga's Bitter Feud With Tenant
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Joe was in court on Tuesday for the case where he was charged with obtaining a fake driver license in his brother’s name after his own was revoked. That trial is also scheduled to start in 2014.
Without the circus surrounding the case, producers are scrambling to find story lines for this season, but apparently the highly-paid reality star is pleased that the trial won’t be on the show.
“Teresa likely doesn’t care as long as she is getting paid and gets to promote her businesses.”