"There is no way she is going back," a source told E!.
Meanwhile, after Warner Bros. released a statement Tuesday announcing that an investigation had produced no evidence of misconduct on the set, Olympios' boyfriend Jordan Gielchinsky spoke out in her defense.
"I have known Corinne for over 10 years and as a friend or boyfriend, she will continue to receive my unwavering loyalty and support until I decide that there is a legitimate reason not to give it," he told E! News.
"I pay very little attention to the media and try to ignore all the conjecture surrounding my relationship with Corinne,” Gielchinsky said. “The only two people who know the true disposition of our relationship is Corinne and I."
As Radar reported, the scandal kicked off last Sunday when Warner Bros. released a statement explaining that the network had "suspended production" to conduct a thorough investigation of sexual assault following an encounter between Olympios and cast member DeMario Jackson.
According to reports, Jackson's attorney met with Warner Bros. lawyers on Monday to review tapes of the incident. He was ultimately cleared of assault allegations.
"Production on this season of the Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show's policies and procedures to enhance and further the safety and security of all participants," Warner Bros. announced earlier this week.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.