Like with every awards show, there were winners and losers at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, but one lucky Radar reader definitely came out on top by scooping up the official gift bag from the show worth $2,848 after entering our Twitter and Facebook competition.
Just like stars Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien, who each won a year’s worth of movie passes from Moviefone at Backstage Creations retreat, and Wiz Khalifa, who tested out his new IT Luggage filled with items like a Logitech keyboard and mouse and a Red Line watch, Julie Bentley from Orange, Calif. walked away with a cacophony of goodies!
The full Celebrity Gift Bag contained:
· Moviefone.com is giving celebrities a fun pair of comfy slippers to relax in backstage and they’ll each get the opportunity to “scratch + win” free movie tickets for a year.
· Ame & Lulu – Our popular beach bag, but bigger! This oversized tote can fit just about anything! Items are secured with a lobster clasp closure to make sure everything stays put. The bag is made of our signature water repellent canvas and features two interior accessory compartments and zippered pocket for added convenience.
· BiGR Audio – Designer Headphones- one of Blackscale, Madison Avenue, Major League Baseball and Bruce Lee headphones.
· Binaca Breath Fresheners – A year supply of Binaca breath fresheners; Binaca AEROblast Breath Spray and Binaca Breath Drops.
· Borghese Professional Hair Care is a new line of Italian-inspired products featuring a range of professional grade, botanical enriched shampoos, conditioners and styling products, now sold in national and drugstore retail chains including CVS/Pharmacy, CVS.com, Duane Reade and Target, making the luxury department store brand more accessible to the everyday consumer.
· Burberry Beauty – Burberry Lip Glow in Hibiscus No. 13.
· Cartoon Network Enterprises – Adventure Time with Finn & Jake fitted women’s 100 percent cotton tee in scarlet or men’s 100 percent cotton tee in army. Made by Mighty Fine.
· Calvin Klein Fragrances – CK One is the original “shared” fragrance that inspires the confidence to be yourself and connect with others.
· Cloud House Farm Glamping Holidays – Cloud House Farm is a secluded mountain hideaway in Andalucia, Spain situated way off the beaten track and exclusively enjoyed by our guests in TOTAL privacy.
· Da Capo Press – America, You Sexy Bitch is the hilarious account by conservative Meghan McCain and liberal comedian Michael Ian Black of their cross-country tour across America to find the soul of a divided country
· Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel is the only gentle, non-irritating skincare formulated with 100 percent all-natural witch hazel and complements a health and wellness lifestyle.
· Dr. Jart+ – This all-in-one miracle cream helps protect and maintain the skin’s healthy and radiant glow by perfecting fine lines and defend against harmful elements.
· iiJin– Fashion forward luxury sneaker brand worn by the biggest stars in Asia!
· it luggage– The sleek, innovative design of our lightweight 24” 4-wheel spinner sets the standard for easy traveling.
· Marchon – Designer eyewear by Marchon.
· North Shore Goodies– Coconut and chocolate coconut peanut butter and local honey from North Shore Goodies, Waialua, Hawaii.
· NovelPoster celebrates the art of language by using the body of a text to create striking poster designs. Frames from Dick Blick Art Materials.
· Pure Plant Spa – Truly natural plant-derived organic, vegan, pure essential oil aromas bath and body brand.
· redline & a-line by The SWI Group – A smart blend of contemporary and classical style watch.
· SEDU- Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Styling Iron allows you to create any hairstyle with half the time and virtually no damage. The ultra smooth 1.5 inch plates leave hair shiny and healthy.
· Simon & Schuster – Savages by Don Winslow.
· The Hunger Games Songs From District 12 & Beyond – Soundtrack to The Hunger Games film.
· Uncommon – Create your own customized iPhone or iPod case at www.Getuncommon.com!