News of the end of the day:
• Maybe John McCain is right. (Not about his fake attempt to cancel Friday’s debate—though the venue is pissed!) But maybe the media is stupid! “Michael Douglas had to field questions Wednesday about the financial turmoil shaking world markets from reporters recalling his role in the 1987 film Wall Street.”
• The ladies of Salon (of both genders) want to know why Barack Obama is so mean to the president of Iran.
• Lynne Spears is defending her teen preggers daughter against comparisons to Sarah Palin‘s teen preggers daughter. Perez Hilton: “We agree. Bristol is a slut!”
• TIna Fey explains the surprising secret behind her Palin impression: Billy Bob Thornton.
• Get yer “Don’t short me, bro!” T-shirts. Heh.