HOT DATE Hilton, King (inset)
• It lives!: We're legally required to tell you Paris Hilton is talking with Larry King tonight. What you do with this information is up to you.
• Spoils of war: Donald Rumsfeld wants big money for his memoirs, ignoring the time-tested premise that you write a book with the cash advance you have, not the cash advance you want.
• Calling all nerds: In a time of war, Newsweek gives the American public what it wants and needs: a seven-page review of the damn iPhone.
• Queen of Mean?: Slate thinks Hillary isn't the most warm and fuzzy candidate in the race for the White House.
• Tony got whacked: Today is Tony Blair's last day as prime minister at 10 Downing Street. The public sector has lost a well-spoken, well-meaning incompetent servant.