1. Justin Bieber’s recent behavior has sparked concerns he is spiraling out of control. He has been partying harder than ever on his ‘Believe’ tour where he was allegedly spotted at a brothel in Brazil.
2. Days after the brothel visit, a Brazilian model leaked video of Bieber sleeping in bed. Before the woman's identity was know, Bieber's camp had to defend him against prostitution allegations. She reportedly was one of 50 people invited to a concert after-party and took the footage of the 19-year-old pop star sleeping after he had fallen asleep on the couch during the party.
3. Bieber painted the town red in Rio. According to a Star Magazine report, Bieber has now been charged with illegally tagging the wall of an abandoned hotel in Rio.
4. Justin was midway through his concert in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on November 2 when he got hit by a water bottle that was thrown by a fan. Instead of being a pro and moving on, Justin stormed off the stage, cutting the concert short for the thousands of fans.
5. In October, the 19-year-old reportedly hit up VLive strip club where he paid a stripper named Diamond over $7,000 to dance for him.
6. Bratty Bieber shocked fans when photos surfaced of him being carried up the Great Wall of China by his burly bodyguards.
7. Bieber had to deal with some baby mama drama before he even turned 18. Mariah Yeater can forward with accusations that he fathered her child after a backstage tryst during one of his concerts. The claims were false – and the 20-year-old quietly dropped her paternity case against the singer.
8. Justin was a 19-year-old birthday brat at the circus-themed party in his honor. He Instagrammed that the venue was a “weak a** club” when owners booted him for bringing in underage pals like Jaden Smith.
9. Star Magazine claimed the out of control teen is furious with his mom Pattie Mallette, since she admitted in a recent interview that she “prays for him.” “He freaked out … and told her to stop talking about him,” the source told Star.
10. Multiple reports published by Star claim Bieber’s team are begging him to enter rehab. In Star’s exclusive January report, he is “frequently smoking marijuana, drinking the street cocktail sizzurp, and partying to all hours of the night.” (Bieber's team has denied these rumors.)
11. Before his split from Selena Gomez, the pop star faced several rumors that he’d cheated. In Star’s Feb. 4 issue, sources said Justin betrayed Selena during a drug-fueled hookup with 22-year-old Los Angeles nursing student Milyn “Mimi” Jenson.
12. Justin has a need for speed! Former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson angrily chased down Bieber's Ferrari after he spotted it blazing by. Months later, the L.A. County District court said the charge and case had been dropped.
13. In an earlier incident, Los Angeles police cited Bieber for speeding on the 101 Freeway. Bieber was driving his tricked-out, all-silver Fisker Karma zooming at speeds exceeding 100 m.p.h. An LA City Councilman claimed that Bieber was trying to lose a team of paparazzi who were chasing him.
14. A neighbor accused Justin of spitting on him after the neighbor approached the pop star's property to complain about his speeding through their neighborhood. The charge was later dropped.
15. As RadarOnline.com exclusively learned, one member of Justin’s inner circle, Jason Boyd, known to Beliebers by the innocuous name “Poo Bear” is pals with dangerous international cocaine smugglers. Justin got in hot water after he posted a picture on Instagram of Boyd holding what appeared to be a small baggie of white powder and captioned the shot, “@poobearmdma whatcha got in your hand.” Justin later deleted this photo of Poo Bear holding the baggie of white powder. Neither he nor Poo Bear have commented.
16. Bieber was captured on video spraying blue cleaner fluid on a photo of former president Bill Clinton and saying "F*** Bill Clinton." After the video went viral, the pop star reached out to apologize.
17. He also came under fire from Chicago Blackhawks fans after both standing on the team's logo in the Blackhawks locker room and getting a little too cozy with the Stanley Cup for their taste while posing for pics with the NHL's highest honor. But the Blackhawks have no issue with the Biebs, according to a statement released later by the team.
18. Justin's first show at London's O2 Arena on March 4 got off to bad start as the Biebs arrived nearly two hours late to the performance. Many frustrated parents demanded their money back and left.
19. Bieber reportedly “threw a temper tantrum” during a paid photo shoot for cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden in Copenhagen. He allegedly showed up six hours late for the gig and then refused to wear the costume that had been planned, a source revealed to Radar, in an act that left onlookers branding his actions as “disgraceful.”
20. On Sept. 30, Bieber was spotted forcing a team of bodyguards sprint behind him as he skateboarded around town in Beijing.
21. Bieber instigated a bloody brawl in The Hamptons over the summer. After getting into a heated exchange with a fellow clubber, the pop star reportedly “ripped his shirt off and went nuts. He fled and let hhis pals and security continued to scrap with the clubgoers, leading to blood being shed, insiders told Radar.
22. Bieber’s fans were very upset after photos surfaced of him spitting from his balcony at Toronto’s Hazelton Hotel while dozens of fans cheered below. Bieber denied that the incident even happened.
23. Authorities in Stockholm, Sweden on Thursday told the AP they found drugs and a stun gun on Justin Bieber’s tour bus, after a security official at the pop star’s hotel smelled marijuana coming from it, leading officials to raid it when it was parked at the venue he was playing at. However, a Bieber source told RadarOnline.com there were in fact no drugs on the bus and no one was arrested.
24. The 19-year-old Baby singer went nuts on a paparazzo hanging outside his London hotel after the shutterbug got mouthy. In the shocking profanity laced video, Bieber annoyed at the photographer’s comments, leapt out of his vehicle. “I’ll f**king beat the f**k out of you,” Bieber said, and threw a wild punch the air.
25. Back in 2011, Bieber sparked controversy following an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, where he gave his views on abortion and abstinence. He said: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them." Justin continued: “I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby,” before expressing a naive confusion over cases of rape.
26. During a flight in 2012, Justin lacked social awareness and brandished a potty mouth. A mother-of-two reportedly was forced to ask him to "stop yelling curse words and using that kind of language on a plane." A spokesperson for Justin later admitted that he was deeply ashamed and embarrassed for making a scene and offending other passengers.
27. Bieber made headlines in March when he went out to dinner wearing a gas mask. He donned the mask as he headed to Mr Chow in London for a spot of posh nosh.
28. In July, Bieber was filmed leaving a nightclub in New York through the kitchen. Instead of going back to the nightclub toilets, he whips his bits out in the kitchen and pees in the mop bucket.
29. During a concert in August 2013, one fan threw her phone at the singer during a concert, and instead of typing his number into it (like she probably expected) he shoved it down his trousers, walked about for a bit, pulled it out and threw it off ... in the other direction.
30. A photo of Bieber’s naked behind surfaced online earlier this summer. In the pics, the 19-year-old singer is seen covering his private parts with a guitar, jamming out a naked serenade for his granny.