7. The Pinnacle Montana Owned by real estate developer Tim Blixseth and his wife Edra this $155 million ski lodge is based in Montana.
6. Elena Franchuk’s Victorian Villa Based in South Kensington, London this Victorian villa costs $161 million.
5. Hearst Castle Built in 1919 by publishing tycoon William Randolph Hearst, this California property is worth $190 million.
4. Fairfield Pond U.S. investor and businessman Ira Rennert owns this 63-acre Hamptons, which costs a whopping $220 million and features 29 bedrooms and 39 bathrooms.
3. One Hyde Park Penthouse At $225 million One Hyde Park Penthouse is not your average London flat.
2. Villa Leopolda A Russian billionaire reportedly offered $750 million to buy this Cote D'Azur property in France.
1.Antilla The most expensive home in the world is based in Mumbai, India, has 27 floors and a $1 billion price tag.