1. Most recently, Radar uncovered the Kardashians' biggest fake-out of all: The home that's shown on episodes of their show is not the one they live inside! They film exterior scenes at a home twenty miles away from their real pad, which is much less glamorous.
2. In the February 9 episode of the show, “A Surprise Engagement Pt. 1," Radar uncovered scenes showing Kim wearing her engagement ring well before she actually got engaged to Kanye West later in the episode. Was she already engaged or was it bad editing? You be the judge!
3. Last year, producer Russell Jay testified in a 165-page deposition that at least two scenes were "scripted, reshot, or edited" to make Kris Humphries look like the villain after Kim decided she wanted a divorce.
4. Jay hinted that Kim uses a “tear stick” to cry on camera.
5. He also said that he had to reshoot Kris's proposal to Kim because she didn't like how she looked.
6. A source told Radar, " “Kim told Kris how, where and when to propose, it was absolutely no surprise to her whatsoever. First of all, Kris proposed in the middle of the day, and he had to do that because it would create better lighting to capture the moment. Kim looked so surprised but she knew it was happening. She was in full hair and make-up, as she always is on the show.
7. Kim herself has admitted to hiding some aspects of her life in the past. For example, she said, "Pregnancy for me was a lot tougher than people saw on my show or from magazines."
8. In 2011, Kim was also accused of faking a scene where she lost a $75,000 diamond earring in the ocean during a family vacation in Bora Bora.
9. Robert Kardashian's widow, Ellen Pearson-Kardashian, claimed in court documents that her treatment on the show constituted a "shameful rewriting of history by the Kardashian siblings at the direction and behest of Kris Jenner," and that "the entire saga … was orchestrated by the Kardashians off-screen and then scripted for the episode."
10. Is even Kim's booty fake? A 2011 report in the National Enquirer claimed that ex-husband Kris had "told his buddies that … she uses 'botty pads,' Spanx, and other things to enhance it." Kim swears she's never had implants or injections in her rear.
11. Khloe and pal The Game set tongues wagging in early February when they were spotted dirty dancing at a Hollywood nightclub, Tru. But Radar later reported that the whole outing, with mom Kris tagging along, was staged for the show. A source said, "The storyline involves Kris and Khloe being single girls out on the town, letting loose and having some fun."
12. Kris admitted to Carson Daly that the revelation of scenes they'd faked sometimes bothers her. "After a while some things just get to you," she said. "90% of it is more or less BS."
13. In December 2013, a judge ordered Kim and Kris to appear for a deposition in a lawsuit against their ex stepmom, Ellen Pearson-Kardashian.
14. In a 2011 interview with CNN's Piers Morgan, Kim bragged about having editorial control over the show's "reality." "From the start, they've always said we have, you know, the right to edit and to approve all footage," she said.
15.Kris has said "I have been offered the opportunity to actually go back and edit things out," and her rep said that was "accurate."
16. In an episode showing the Kardashians taking their 2013 Christmas card showed David LaChapelle overseeing the shoot, an insider told Radar that "Kanye was the puppet master behind the photo shoot, as he provided art direction, sketches, and costume and makeup ideas …"
17. Kim has bragged about supporting charities through her ebay auctions, but fans were aghast in late 2013 when it was revealed that only 10 percent of the proceeds go to those causes. Kim said such criticism "hurts," but admitted the 10% figure was accurate.
18. When Kim appeared looking suspiciously slim in fiancé Kanye West's "Bound 2" video, experts told Radar it appeared he'd been digitally thinned. Giles Fabris, CEO of lookbetteronline.com, said "It shouldn't come as a surprise!"
19. When Kris split from estranged hubby Bruce, a source told Radar she was “desperate” to stage an on-screen reunion. But he refused, and wants to quit the show altogether according to recent reports.
20. In early 2012, bloggers pointed out that paparazzi photos of Kim in L.A. on December 6 showed her with the same outfit, hair and makeup that later appeared in a scene on the show that was supposed to have taken place before she filed for divorce in October. Some said it was proof the scene had been staged.
21. Kris promoted her new FOX talk show with pictures of her holding a baby, meant to be Kim's daughter North. But when the show aired, it was revealed the baby was a stand-in.
22. In September 2013, Kim and Kris surprised fans by tweeting photos of themselves filming scenes for the Christmas special -- 98 days before the big day!
23. TMI! Khloe and Kris have both admitted to faking it even when the cameras aren't rolling -- during sex. "Like who hasn't?" Khloe said. "Everyone has faked 'The Big O' at some point."
24. Kim's infamous meltdown over her mom and sister Khloe toilet papering her house in July 2013 was actually scripted and planned, a source told Radar at the time. Said the source, "It's just insulting that they are trying to pass this off as how they really live their lives."
25. Shortly after splitting from Kim, Humphries tweeted, “I can’t wait for the truth to come out! People will be surprised or maybe they won’t. #FCC.” Many believed he was referencing new reports of staged scenes.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians does not mean keeping it real. Over eight years on air, TV’s fakest family has repeatedly pulled the wool over fans eyes with half-truths, hidden manipulations and outright lies. RadarOnline.com takes a look at how Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, and the rest of the family have been fooling America.