1. Mom Michelle Duggar recently revealed that she struggled with bulimia when she was a teenager.
2. Virgin bride Jessa Duggar has revealed that she won't even kiss her boyfriend until their wedding day. For now, they're allowed a hug on saying hello and goodbye.
3. Once married, however, Michelle says women should always submit to their husband sexually, explaining,"Anyone can fix him lunch, but only one person can meet that physical need of love that he has, and you always need to be available when he calls."
4. Vision Forum Ministries, a religious organization affiliated with the Duggars announced they would "discontinue operations" last November after their leader admitted to "serious sins," including cheating!
5. Even after that announcement, however, Vision Forum Ministries continued selling a potentially dangerous Throwing Blades set and First Shot Bow and Arrow set to children.
6. Although daughter Jessa is staying chaste until marriage, Jim Bob and Michelle have admitted they "took things farther then we should have" when they were dating.
7. Michelle seems sweet on the show, but she has admitted to having anger issues. "I don't always stay clam," she admits.
8. Staunchly pro-life Michelle has called abortion "baby holocaust" and was an activist for Texan laws restricting birth control last summer.
9. Though Jinger Duggar had hinted she'd like to move to NYC, her mom quickly quashed that plan, saying, "New York City is way above what we would ever consider a city where she should move!"
10. Iowa woman Teresa Hunt was sentenced to house arrest in 2012 after cooking up an extortion plot involving false claims that Duggar cousin Amy Duggar was having an affair with a man 21 years her senior.
11. In the summer of 2012, Josh Duggar came out in support of Chick Fil-A's anti-gay-marriage stance. He insisted, "I treat everyone with honor, dignity, & respect regardless of belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender & I stand with #ChickFilA!"
12. Although many scientists believe Earth has surpassed a population number that is sustainable, Michelle has insisted, "Overpopulation is a lie."
13. In 2011, Michelle suffered an emotional collapse when she miscarried daughter Jubilee. "Trying to just keep my composure long enough for us to be able to get everybody together was very hard," she admitted.
14. When photos of John David Duggar holding two rifles caused an uproar in 2011, dad Jim Bob defended his son, saying "It's our constitutional right!"
15. In 2009, Michelle made headlines for protesting a local market's request for a beer license. Local residents slammed the star online, with one critic writing, “Must be nice to be a one-woman killer of someone else’s livelihood. Why should the convenience store owner have his income limited because of her say-so? "
16. Eldest daughter Jana has admitted that she sometimes resents having to shoulder a large part of the responsibility for the Duggar brood. "For the past few months, I've just been really struggling with my attitude toward different family members," she admitted in 2010. "I really need to love my family … I've asked the Lord to help me… because it's not a one-time thing."
17. Before Michelle was a covered-up Christian, her saucy ways got her in trouble in small-town Arkansas. "Her neighbors used to complain because she'd mow the lawn in a bikini and wear short skirts," former acquaintance Raymond Yeatman said. "They were always trying to get her to cover up her legs. And so were her own parents!"
18. Michelle has come a long way from her days as a popular cheerleader in high school. "She was a very pretty, very popular cheerleader who definitely dated a few guys before Jim Bob," high school pal Joe Roblee revealed. "The cheerleaders and football players all hung out and partied together, and she was part of that group. I can't believe she's changed so much!
19. Last December, Josh spoke out in support of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson after he was slammed for homophobic comments. Josh said, "The real issue is religious intolerance and it shouldn't be tolerated. He has a right to free speech and that includes his opinions on religion, life, marriage … and ducks."
The Duggar family became famous for their brood of children, but the stars of 19 Kids & Counting have just as many hidden secrets! RadarOnline.com takes a look at the supposedly squeaky-clean family’s hidden scandals.