1. They're friends now, but back in June 2012, when Drake and his entourage got into a brawl with Chris Brown, it wasn't a pretty sight! An Australian bystander received 16 stitches to her head, NBA star Tony Parker had to have glass removed from his eye and Brown even took to Instagram to reveal a gash on his chin, allegedly sustained during the melee.
2. Why is it every time Justin Bieber gets into a "fight" it involves his bodyguards holding him back? In London, back in March 2013, the "Baby" star almost came to blows with a British paparazzo who called him a "little moron." Bieber made a good attempt at lunging at the photographer but his bodyguard shoved him back in his SUV, as the singer promised to "beat the f**k out of" the pap.
3. Kanye West actually landed blows on a photographer and was slapped with probation for a misdemeanor count of battery in return. He cut a plea deal that involved anger management classes and a no contest plea. Maybe in future the rapper will think twice about attacking a pap, getting him in a headlock, throwing him down to the ground and trying to grab his camera, in full view of his colleagues who are capturing every second on tape.
4. "Interesting Saturday night…Just got [out] of hospital with a new scar on my face." That's what Brody Jenner tweeted back in 2011 after he got hit over the head with a beer bottle while trying to break up a bar fight between his then girlfriend Avril Lavigne and another patron at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. The singer tweeted that she had a "black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts."
5. Strange but true, Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger once came to blows in a New York nightclub. The fashion designer allegedly started "smacking" the Guns N' Roses singer for moving his girlfriend's drink. Speaking to LA's KROQ radio station about the 2006 incident, Rose said: "It was the most surreal thing…that's ever happened to me in my life."
6. Beauty queens take note: Never get between a man and his man when they're trading blows in a bar fight. You just might get hit. That's what allegedly happened to a former Miss Helsinki who claimed she was accidently hit while trying to separate Adam Lambert and his then boyfriend Sauli Koskinen who got into a scrap in a Finnish bar back in 2011. The couple was jailed, not charged and made up shortly afterwards.
7. A punch in the face and a leg peppered with cuts from flying glass. That's what reality TV star Samantha Swetra says she got for her trouble after Paz de la Huerta attacked her in a New York bar. In July 2011 The Boardwalk Empire pled guilty, admitting to coming to blows with the TV personality.
8. Fights are the foundation of reality TV, but every now and then a tussle becomes legendary. Fake nails, weaves and Andy Cohen (nearly) went flying when Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore got into a fight on The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion show earlier this year. Williams was later arrested and charged with battery after Moore filed a police report. The case is ongoing but her rep said, "the claim is unfounded. Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name."
9. She's loud, brash and very hard on her tiny dancers so some fans were (unfairly) cheering when Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller was attacked in an episode aired earlier this year. Mom Kelly Hyland slapped the teacher and pulled her hair. There was lots of finger pointing, gnashing of teeth and wide-eyed ranting before the altercation got physical.
10. Kiefer Sutherland isn't just a tough guy onscreen. In 2009, he made headlines after allegedly head-butting Proenza Schouler fashion designer Jack McCollough at a Met Ball after party. The charges were later dropped, but Sutherland was apparently not pleased that the designer – who claimed the actor broke his nose – didn't apologize for apparently bumping into Brooke Shields.
11. Nothing compares to two pop stars allegedly getting into a fight and then refusing to talk about it. Last year Irish singer Sinead O'Connor revealed to Uncut magazine that when she met Prince "we didn't like each other." She said: "It got violent too, which is why I can't go into it, but it's a very funny story. I'll tell it when I'm an old lady and I write my book."
12. It's the quiet ones you need to watch. That's what Rolling Stone Mick Jagger learned in 1984 when he called Charlie Watts's Amsterdam hotel room asking: "Where's my drummer?" According to Keith Richards, in his memoir Life, Watts, looking dapper in a custom-made suit, came downstairs and knocked Jagger off his feet with a "right hook" saying: "Don't ever call me your drummer again. You're my f**king singer."