Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

Stay Away From Me! Former ‘RHOBH’ Star Adrienne Maloof Headed To Court Seeking Restraining Order Against Ex Husband

adrienne-maloof-paul-nassif-back-court-angry-SQ

Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif had one of the nastiest divorces in Housewives history and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the drama isn’t over because they’re headed back to court in a few weeks where she’s going to request a restraining order against her ex.

The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars share custody of their three sons, but their personal relationship has deteriorated over the years since their marriage was front and center on the hit reality show.

A source close to the situation told Radar that Maloof, 52, and Nassif, 51, are going back to court on April 8 over a confrontation.

PHOTOS: 9021-Oh No They Didn’t! 25 Scandals and Controversies ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Would Rather You Forget

The incident allegedly occurred in February at one of the children’s basketball games, where Maloof claims Nassif grabbed her arm and while she was taking pictures of the children and he claims she was taking photos of him disciplining the kids.

Now they’re going to face the judge and battle over a restraining order.

PHOTOS: Fraud, Feuds & Fights — 27 Reality Stars Who Are Out Of Control

She previously sough a temporary order but her request was denied.

“Adrienne is going to request a restraining order and plans to show evidence as to why she is afraid of Paul,” the source told Radar.

blog comments powered by Disqus