Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

Tech Tycoon Claims He Didn't 'Assault' Heavily ‘Intoxicated' Ariane Bellamar — As Prosecutors Say He DESTROYED Reality Star's Cellphone In A Fit Of Rage While She Dialed 911

Ariane Bellama squ 1

The tech tycoon who was charged with assault for allegedly beat Beverly Hills Nannies star Ariane Bellamar during the Sundance Film Festival in Utah claims he didn’t do it, and exclusively shares with RadarOnline.com why he will be vindicated once all of the facts come out.

Patrick Henry — the high-powered CEO of Entropic Communications — was charged with 3 counts including assault, damage of a communication device and criminal mischief, all Class B Misdemeanors that could land him up to one year in jail.

Read The Documents

“The statements made by Ms. Bellamar are not consistent with the facts. Mr. Henry did not attack or assault her,” a spokesperson for Henry told Radar.

“Ms. Bellamar had been drinking heavily and was intoxicated before dinner; she continued to drink during and after dinner. We are confident that when the facts come out, they will validate that Mr. Henry neither attacked nor assaulted her.”

As Radar exclusively reported last month, Henry and Bellamar took a romantic getaway to Utah but things took a turn for the worse on Jan. 23 after Henry allegedly had too much to drink.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: See The ‘Sprains, Contusions & Abrasions’ That ‘Beverly Hills Nannies’ Star Ariane Bellamar Says She Suffered In Brutal Attack 

“I was woken up by Patrick dragging me by the hair and throwing me into the garage. He was screaming at me, accusing me of deliberately locking him out of the house,” Bellamar exclusively told Radar, explaining what happened when Henry arrived back at the cabin they were sharing.

“He then proceeded to throw me multiple times into the concrete walls of the garage,” she said. “I am bloodied and bruised all up and down my left side of my body and… right side. It was terrifying.”

Radar obtained exclusive and shocking photos of Bellamar’s alleged injuries from that night.

PHOTOS: Stars Who Have Been Arrested

During the altercation Henry allegedly grabbed Bellamar’s cell phone and threw it against a wall, totaling it — the same cell phone he’d previously been sexting with her on, sending her shirtless photos of himself, bragging “If we hit it off, maybe I’ll manhandle you ;)”

A new press release from the Summit County Attorney’s Office in Utah states that the reason behind Henry’s charges relate to an allegation that “when Ms. Bellemar [sic] attempted to call 9-1-1, Mr. Henry took her cell phone and threw it on the ground, damaging the phone’s screen.”

However, it’s also noted: “Mr. Henry is presumed innocent of all charges until such time as a jury determines he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.”

PHOTOS: 12 Celebrity Couples Who’ve Survived Scandal

Bellamar told Radar of the incident, “I was in total shock, crying and shaking uncontrollably. He yelled at me to shut up again. When I couldn’t stop, he turned the lights on, ripped the covers off, and demanded I leave. I was in so much pain and shock I couldn’t respond. He then called the police saying that I wouldn’t leave.”

Henry, 51, was charged in Utah and a pretrial conference is scheduled for March 18.

blog comments powered by Disqus