Five packages are selling for Spears’ Piece of Me show in Las Vegas on Ticketmaster but the Meet-And-Greet is the cream of the crop selling for a staggering $2,500 per ticket.
Included in the costly ticket price is as follows:
- One ticket in the first row of reserved seating
- Meet & greet with Britney including a photo op
- Backstage access
- Autographed special edition Britney poster
- Special edition Britney T-shirt
- Guaranteed valet access if desired
- Access to the dedicated VIP Will Call located just outside the venue’s entrance
- Access to the VIP Will-Call desk’s direct line for any night-of-show questions
- A personal escort into the venue using a dedicated entrance to bypass the general public line, including early entry if desired
- Commemorative VIP laminate
And despite the price of the meet-and-greet tickets, they are actually selling quite well — although a lot of fans have voiced their disbelief at the price.
A Meet and greet package to Britney’s show in Vegas would cost $2,500 😫
— Julie Miranda (@JulieMiranda_) November 23, 2013
Now accepting donations for me to meet Britney Spears. I just need $2,500
— Riley Taylor (@rileyfckngtay) October 22, 2013
Damn it the meet and greet tickets for Britney Spears cost $2,500. How am I gonna talk my dad into that
— Taylor (@_TayWoww) September 20, 2013
One ticket holder claims the original price of the package was $1,500 and was increased by a whopping $1,000 to $2,500.
WOW Britney Spears Meet and Greet tickets jumped from $1,500 to $2,500. I’m so glad I got mine before the price change!
— Richard Nieto (@famousrichard) September 20, 2013
In case you’re wondering, Spears’ meet-and-greet prices are substantially higher than other pop star at the moment; Miley Cyrus meet-and-greets for her ‘Bangerz’ tour are $1,000, Ke$ha charges $500, Selena Gomez is $400 and Taylor Swift is just $350.