After a bump in the road, Taylor Swift returned to her usual award show dominance at Sunday’s MTV Europe Awards in Frankfurt, Germany, and we’ve got a recap of the night for you right here on RadarOnline.com.
The 22-year-old songstress took home three of the evening’s highest honors, nabbing the awards for Best Female, Best Live and Best Look.
“Drei? Drei? I can’t believe you gave me three awards,” the international star told the crowd in German.
The A-list singer ended the show with a rousing, circus-inspired performance of her signature hit We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Following the show, she tweeted: “Such an insane night!!! You guys won me 3 EMAs! Best female, best live act, best look. Can’t even begin to thank you enough. I love you!!.”
Other big winners on the night included Carly Rae Jepsen, who won Best Song and Best Push; Justin Bieber, who captured Best Male Act, Best Pop Act and Best World Stage; and One Direction, taking home the Best New Act.
Native German Heidi Klum hosted the show, making a mark of her own with six different outfit changes.
MTV EMAs Full List of Winners
- Best Song: Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
- Best New Act: One Direction
- Best Female Act: Taylor Swift
- Best Male Act: Justin Bieber
- Best Pop Act: Justin Bieber
- Best Live Act: Taylor Swift
- Best Hip Hop: Nicki Minaj
- Best Rock Act: Linkin Park
- Best Electronic Act: David Guetta
- Best Alternative Act: Lana Del Rey
- Best Video: Gangnam Style (Psy)
- Best Look: Taylor Swift
- Biggest Fans: One Direction
- Best Worldwide Act: Han Geng
- Best World Stage: Justin Bieber
- Best Push: Carly Rae Jepsen
- Global Icon: Whitney Houston
Swift’s new album Red is in stores now.