By Alexis Tereszcuk – Radar Entertainment Editor
Lindsay Lohan has canceled on Barbara Walters at the last minute, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned what the questions were that the veteran journalist was going to ask of the troubled actress.
“Barbara was going to ask her probing questions about her drug use, Dina Lohan’s drug use, the intervention and Michael Lohan recording their phone call and the family’s money issues,” a source close to the situation exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
“Barbara was going to try and get Lindsay to talk about all of the drama in her personal life, including the possible upcoming charges for lying to the cops after her car accident, and Lindsay isn’t ready to talk about anything.
“There was no way she could answer any of the questions right now, Lindsay just isn’t in a good place to do that.”
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lindsay’s new PR team Rogers & Cowan pulled the plug on the interview that was going to air on ABC’s 20/20 on Friday, November 16, and the source said the actress, 26, just couldn’t handle the questions.
“Barbara is one of the most respected journalists in the industry and she wasn’t going to let Lindsay get away with telling any lies or spinning the story, so Lindsay’s team just couldn’t let her go on the show and have it end up like Dina’s disastrous interview with Dr. Phil,” the source said.
“Everyone around Lindsay is really concerned about her. She hasn’t been out and about recently and they’re worried about how she is doing. This isn’t a good time for Lindsay to do any interviews so they had to cancel on Barbara.”