Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

TV Station Promises New Casey Anthony Evidence In Bombshell Report

Landov
Landov

By Radar Staff

Casey Anthony is the subject of a new investigation by Orlando, Florida TV station WKMG-TV, which news director Steve Hyvonen says will reveal  “evidence that could have changed the jury’s mind — evidence that points right at Casey.”

Reporter Tony Pipitone filed the story Hyvonen says was “never presented in court, because the prosecution didn’t know about it.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots

In a promotional spot for the report, the notorious Tot Mom’s attorney Jose Baez says, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, Casey was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time

She’s currently engaged in a civil lawsuit with Zenaida Gonzalez, after telling authorities that a woman with a similar name had kidnapped her missing daughter. She plans to plead the fifth.

The story will air during WKMG-TV’s 11 p.m. ET newscast on Tuesday.

 

RELATED STORIES:

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony’s Secret Wild Life

Casey Anthony Doesn’t Want To Show At Civil Trial Citing ‘Great Danger’

Casey Anthony’s Lawyer Jose Baez Officially Quits

Locked Up (And Terrified) Abroad! The World’s Most Dangerous & Inhumane Prisons

blog comments powered by Disqus