1. He was born in Cuba and became an exile at age 14.
2. Levy isn’t his real last name! It’s Gutiérrez.
3. He has two tots: Christopher Alexander, 5, and Kailey Alexandra, 2.
4. Acting wasn’t his first passion — baseball was! He got an athletic scholarship to St. Thomas University in Miami.
5. He’s no stranger to reality TV. William shot to fame on the Spanish-language reality show Isla de la Tentación.
6. William starred on a 2008 episode of the Mexican version of Sesame Street.
7. He posed nearly nude for the risqué underwear label N2N, once wearing only a see-through thong.
8. In 2011, People en Español crowned him the Sexiest Man alive.
9. He’ll star on the new season of VH1′s Single Ladies — his first English-language role!
10. Best of all, he’s often called the “Cuban Brad Pitt“!