Casey Anthony has another million dollar decision to make.
A Florida law firm representing a group of Hollywood producers is looking to revisit talks with the notorious ‘Tot Mom’ for her first one-on-one interview following her split with attorney Jose Baez earlier this month.
In the letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony’s new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to the big money deal until Baez pulled out of it. They go on to say that with Baez no longer in the mix, they’re still interested in getting a deal done.
“Time is of the essence,” the firm says.
California-based producer Al Taylor – who’s worked on behalf of The Jerry Springer Show in the past — had previously been linked to a potential million dollar deal for a chat with the Ohio native. (Springer has denied his show was involving in making any such offer to Anthony.)
Casey, 25, was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011. Casey — currently on probation for a check fraud conviction — subsequently resurfaced in a video blog released earlier this month (recorded on October 13, 2011) in which she said she’s adopted a dog, and that her life’s become “surreal” since the end of her trial.