Bravo has decided to push the premiere of the new season of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills by “at least one week” following the suicide of Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of cast member Taylor Armstrong.
A source told the Hollywood Reporter that people close to the production are even encouraging Bravo to consider scrapping the entire season in light of the tragedy.
“People are concerned about being associated with the show and his passing,” the source said.
However, though some heavy re-editing is likely, the source says that Bravo does not currently plan to cancel the season entirely.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported Armstrong was found hanged, Monday night, at a friend’s home.
Sources close to Armstrong have laid considerable blame on the Real Housewives series for causing the suicide of the 47-year-old, with one family member telling RadarOnline.com that there may be legal action taken against Bravo.