Bravo Finally Confirms The Real Housewives Of D.C. Is Canceled — 2 Weeks After Radar Broke The News!

gettyhousewives_0.jpg

While Bravo on Thursday officially announced the cancellation of The Real Housewives of D.C., it was on March 24 that RadarOnline.com broke the news that the nation’s capital would be the first city scratched from the network’s mega-successful Real Housewives franchise.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Ramona Singer’s Caribbean Getaway

“The show just didn’t do well and it wasn’t worth airing another season,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com last month. “The D.C. housewives were meant to be starting shooting their second season now and they haven’t heard a peep from Bravo.

“No one from the cast has been contacted yet and told that the show is cancelled.”

PHOTOS: Reality TV’s Hottest Stars

The network’s Andy Cohen told the Washington Post: “We had an amazing season and we told stories that were unique to any other in the franchise.

“I wish all our D.C. wives the best and hope to work with them again in another capacity.”

PHOTOS: Gretchen Rossi’s Sexy Lingerie Bowling Pics

 

RELATED STORIES:

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & INTERVIEW: Bachelor Contestant’s Face Bloodied Up After Snow Mobile Crash

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: NYC Housewives Host Premiere Parties For New Season

PHOTOS & VIDEO: The Stars Come Out To Celebrate Star Magazine

blog comments powered by Disqus