Charlie Sheen has accepted a challenge from RadarOnline.com and has agreed to undergo a drug test on Monday to prove he is clean and sober.
Moments before CBS released its statement announcing it would immediately stop production of Two and a Half Men because of Sheen’s “conduct and condition”, the troubled 45-year-old told RadarOnline.com’s Senior Executive Editor Dylan Howard that he was so confident of passing urine and blood tests that he would allow us to film it.
“These assholes claim they know this and we are going to prove them wrong,” the star, who earns $2 million an episode, told Howard.
“That’s how confident I am.”
Sheen agreed that the test will take place on Monday at his Mulholland Estate mansion, RadarOnline.com’s Executive Vice President David Perel confirmed.
The hard partying star spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com from a tropical island in the Bahamas after he was confronted with allegations, from top-level production sources, that he had fallen off the wagon and was again using drugs.
The son of screen legend Martin has just finished a month of at-home rehab after he was hospitalized on January 27 for what his rep said characterized as “severe abdominal pains.”
Sheen had been on a 36-hour bender of cocaine and booze with adult film actresses, it was reported.
Now facing the ultimate challenge to clear his name, Sheen told RadarOnline.com: “Out of respect, Dylan Howard called me to see if this was true. I said it was not. Dylan challenged me to a urine test, I told him that if I passed it he would have to drink it!
“We both laughed and now we are going to meet on Monday… blood, urine, whatever, we’re testing it.
“I’m so confident where I am at and that these faceless names can’t touch me… I know that I will pass the test and prove my detractors wrong.”
The hell-raiser added: “If they do discover my blood to be tiger blood, I hope that nobody will be shocked!”
Earlier Thursday, Sheen went on another rant from the paradise location where he is holidaying with a porn star and model, the actor said he “violently hated” Chuck Lorre, the Two and a Half Men creator who made the decision to suspend the show, calling him a “stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I’d never want to be like”.
“That’s me being polite,” said Sheen, adding: “You can tell him [Lorre] one thing. I own him.”
Following the controversial comments, CBS and Warner Bros. announced they had canceled the remaining season of the billion dollar television program.
“Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season,” a statement read.