Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

Rihanna’s Restraining Order Against Chris Brown Modified

postINFphoto1590274.jpg

Chris Brown had his restraining order modified on Tuesday by Judge Patricia Schnegg in connection with the brutal beating of ex-girlfriend Rihanna, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Brown was present in court with his lawyer Mark Geragos, but Rihanna was only represented by her attorney, Donald Etra, who told the judge that Rihanna does not object to the restraining order being modified.

PHOTOS: Rihanna Through The Years

“I have spoken with my client, and she does not object to it being modified to a level one order,” Etra said.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the 23-year-old Barbados beauty requested that the order be dropped to a level one, so the two can have contact as long as Brown doesn’t harass or molest her.

PHOTOS: Rihanna Makes Splash In Barbados

“I’m approving the order…you can’t annoy, molest, or conduct surveillance of the person on the order,” Judge Schnegg said.

Brown has always received glowing reviews during his probation progress report hearings and Tuesday was no different, when Schnegg praised Brown for completing the 52 week domestic violence counseling.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Break-Ups

Brown, 21, was sentenced to serve five years probation and to spend more than 1,400 hours in “labor-oriented service” for assaulting his pop star girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009.

The next court hearing is set for June 27th and Brown is not required to attend.

PHOTOS: Rihanna – Red Hot & Sexy On NY Video Set

RELATED STORIES:

PHOTOS:  Stars Come Out For Clive Davis Party

Chris Brown Asks Judge To Remove Restraining Order In Rihanna Beating Case

PHOTOS: Rihanna Signs Books

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Is Rihanna About To Be Outed? New Book Lifts The Lid On Gay Hollywood

blog comments powered by Disqus