The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office has “declined to prosecute” actress Jodie Foster over the alleged assault of a 17-year-old boy at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The initial police report was filed by the underage boy with the Wilshire division of the Los Angeles Police Department on May 29, 2010 alleging battery and bodily force was used by the Oscar winner.
However, as previously reported by RadarOnline.com, the Los Angeles Police Department was unable get a statement from Foster after more than three months of investigation.
The LAPD handed the case over to the D.A’s office, which has since dropped the case.
A spokesperson for the D.A. cited a lack of evidence in the case.
However, the father of the alleged victim previously told RadarOnline.com: “Jodie Foster attacked my son at the parking lot at The Grove… Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm.”
In response, Foster said the boy was a “professional paparazzo” who followed her and her children out of the movie theater.
“She touched him on the elbow in an attempt to take him aside to talk to him and tell him to stop,” Foster’s publicist said. “He scared the kids.”
RadarOnline.com was unable to find any evidence of professional photographs sold by the underage boy.