Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

EXCLUSIVE: Jodie Foster Attack Victim Doesn’t Want Money, Just An Apology

Kanye West takes a swipe at a reporter when asked about Reggie Bush while leaving Prime 112 with Kim Kardashian.

The family of the teenage boy that filed a battery report against actress Jodie Foster tell RadarOnline.com they’re not interested in fame or money — they just want an apology.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Mug Shots

“We understand people make mistakes in the heat of the moment,” the family tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“We just want an apology.”

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Are Most Popular On Twitter

The family says they don’t want money and aren’t expecting to move forward with any legal recourse against the  two-time Oscar winning actress, but believe their son was unjustly attacked and want an apology.

PHOTOS: Joran Van der Sloot In Custody

Foster’s team has come out swinging saying the accusations are false and that the 17-year-old boy was “a professional paparazzo”, a claim the family adamantly denies. RadarOnline.com has found no evidence of the boy selling any professional photos.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have ‘Come Out’

The incident occurred on May 29 between 1:50pm and 2:00pm in Los Angeles when after approaching Foster for an autograph and a picture, the family says, “Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm.”

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Have Adopted Children

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that an investigation into the matter was underway. The family of the alleged victim was slated to meet with detectives on Friday.

blog comments powered by Disqus