EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lohan Out Of The Hospital After Undergoing Heart Surgery

Michael Lohan is back home and resting comfortably after undergoing a heart procedure, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

RadarOnline.com spoke to Lohan from his Southampton, NY home on Thursday morning where he confirmed he had an angiogram and angioplasty to unclog blocked arteries.

“The doctors told me my arteries were 10-20 percent precluded but they were able to blow them out,” Lohan told RadarOnline.com. “I feel a little winded and a little out of breath, but I’m ok. They told me that inside, I have the body of a 30-year-old, but that I need to go on medication for stress. I’ve got to keep my stress down.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Is One Of Hollywood’s Sexy Designing Hotties

Lohan said he’s received a ton of support from his family, including some loving text messages from his famous daughter Lindsay Lohan. “Dina and all of my children have been extremely supportive and I love them to death,” he said. “In two weeks I go back to the doctor and I’ll find out how I’m doing. Until then I cant’ do anything physical. I can’t go to the gym. I’ve got to just rest.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan In Paris

RadarOnline.com was first to report that Michael had been rushed to St. Francis Hospital in Manhassett, NY, on Wednesday following a heart attack scare. It’s the second time in weeks that Lohan has been rushed to the hospital with chest pains. The first was just before he was scheduled to fight in a celebrity boxing match.

PHOTOS: Lindsay And Other Stars Rally For Haiti

blog comments powered by Disqus