At the Narciso Rodriguez show, the look was soft yet dramatic, playing up the bold, dark eyebrows.
All makeup was done by Dick Page, Shiseido Artistic Director, using all their products. Follow the chart and you can attain the same look!
· Dick swirled a mix of Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Face Colors in High Beam White (WT905) and Soft Beam Gold (BE206) on the eyes.
· “The most important detail of the look.”
· Dick mixed Shiseido Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in Black (BK901) with a prototype of a white cream color from the Shiseido labs to create a dark-grey shade.
· Next, Dick sketched the dark-grey cream into the eyebrows with a sharp edged makeup brush.
· To finish, Dick used a mascara wand to groom the brows.
· “Clean, beautiful skin”
· Dick applied Shiseido Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation where needed to neutralize red areas and spots.
· Next, Shiseido Makeup Translucent Loose Powder was applied to the entire face to create a matte finish.
· Finally, Dick mixed the Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Face Colors in High Beam White (WT905) and Soft Beam Gold (BE206) and blended the colors onto the cheekbone and under the eyes.
· Dick applied Shiseido Makeup Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick in Whisper (RD722) to the entire lip with his finger.