The lawsuit is over, but don’t expect to see Jon Gosselin back on TLC.
RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that despite settling its lawsuit with Jon Gosselin, TLC does not want him back on the air.
TLC’s parent company sued Jon for breaching his contract and won a preliminary injunction against him late last year. The trial was scheduled to begin in April.
But the two sides announced their settlement Wednesday, without revealing details.
And sources tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that while the issue of whether or not to bring back Jon & Kate Plus 8 has been discussed internally at TLC, one thing everyone at the network agrees on is they don’t want Jon back.
And he won’t be back.
“TLC is done with Jon. They have him under contract still, but they don’t plan to use him,” one TV source told RadarOnline.com.
As for Jon & Kate Plus 8, the big question is will the show return.
“The show could come back as a series of specials,” the TV source told RadarOnline.com. “It made the network a lot of money.”
Despite the financial muscle of Jon & Kate Plus 8, TLC has no plans to bring the show back right now, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The network is focusing on Kate Gosselin’s new show.
So for Jon the end of his lawsuit also is the end of his TLC career.