Michael Lohan has enlisted a higher power in his bitter feud with ex Erin Muller.
As RadarOnline.com reported, the charges that Michael had brought against Muller were dismissed on Monday (he claimed she tried to kick him in the head with a shoe and violated a restraining order).
Her lawyer Bryan Konoski said on Monday that the charges were dismissed after he and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office listened to the tapes of alleged calls from Muller which Lohan taped and said was in violation of her Order Of Protection. However, Michael says he was the one who actually decided to drop the charges.
In an exclusive statement to RadarOnline.com on Tuesday, Lohan said:
“After speaking to my pastors and lots of thought and prayer, I have decided to drop all charges against her. When the detectives in the City told me that she would be brought to Central Booking and the infamous “Tombs,” I didn’t want her to go through more than she already had in her past. Thus, I have contacted the detectives and I am sending a notarized statement requesting that the charges be dropped. I called Nassau County to do the same, and I am doing the same in Southampton.”
Lohan continues, “Regardless of the lies and accusations, I am not going to judge her. My Pastors are right. Conquer evil with good. Forgive and let go! Hold on to what is true and appreciate the time you had. We did spend most of our time, enjoying life and each other. I hope others follow the same. I am sorry for the approach I took to defend myself, but her lying lawyer, Bryan Konoski left me not other choice. But God will deal with him.”
For his part, Konoski said he believed justice had been done.
“[Erin] adamantly denies ever calling Mr. Lohan and violating the order of protection. This is absolutely the correct and just outcome regarding these bogus charges,” he said.