Monday night you, the viewer, get the chance to ask Kate Gosselin whatever you want.
TLC will be airing a no holds barred one hour special with Kate talking about her life and answering questions about her family. They are also asking viewers to submit their favorite moments from the show.
The special will air the same day Jon and Kate are set to face off at Montgomery Family Court once again to try reach a financial settlement. At their last court appearance Jon was ordered to return $180,000 that he pilfered from their joint bank account and Kate was ordered to provide accounting for $55,000 that she had withdrawn for household bills and expenses.
Last week TLC confirmed filming will cease at the Gosselin house while Jon and Kate try to resolve their messy divorce. The confirmation followed Jon Gosselin’s demands for the network to stop filming his children, after an “epiphany” he had that they were being harmed by the show.
In a bombshell development last Friday TLC announced they were suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of Jon & Kate Plus 8.
TLC says it has been trying privately and patiently for months to get Jon to honor his contract with them and to comply with his obligations relating to public appearances and statements. Those efforts have been unsuccessful, the network contends.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported Jon & Kate Plus 8 will officially end in mid to late November. TLC has not made an announcement but RadarOnline.com has confirmed with sources outside the network that there is just enough unused new footage to take them through about another month.
“They will eek out what they can in terms of more shows,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. “Obviously they are not shooting anymore so they are taking what they have and seeing how many more episodes they can get out of it.”