New dramatic details emerge on the untimely death of Vegas icon Danny Gans in this 911 call obtained by RadarOnline.com.
It’s May 1, 2009, 3:44am, when his wife Julie noticed he was having trouble breathing at his home in Henderson, Nevada. She tried to save his live by calling 911.
Despite efforts by paramedics, 52-year-old Gans died.
The Clark County Coroner ruled the death an accidental death, brought on a toxic reaction to the painkiller Dilaudid, which is said to be two to eight times more potent than morphine.
Gans, nicknamed “The Man Of Many Voices” was named “Las Vegas Entertainer of The Year” for the 11th straight year in a row last year.
Gans’ longtime manager and friend Gans was shocked that he was taking the high level painkiller. He said, “It does not make sense.”