Things for you to talk about tonight at parties, besides whether use of the word bitch is sexist:
· Rudy Giuliani used to think that running New York City qualified him for the presidency because it was so big and, well, cosmopolitan. But that was months ago.
· Sarah Palin got 37 million TV viewers. Also, she went to five colleges in six years.
· We’re mere days away from the release of Britney ‘n’ Jamie Lynn’s mommy’s memoir!
· Dan Levin, a young freelancer for the New York Times, has created the ultimate journalist’s website! Wow!
· My Name Is Earl creator/executive producer Greg Garcia trashed Alec Baldwin.
· A history of squash at the New Yorker.