(Photo: Getty Images)
• True love waits nine months: Holding fast to the Juno script, Jamie Lynn Spears and baby daddy Casey Aldridge remain, as best anyone can tell, together.
• Berry bad: In a déjà vu of last April’s outage, North American BlackBerry users went without service for about three hours yesterday afternoon.
• Read her lips: Remember George Bush, Sr.‘s “no new taxes” claptrap? Well, Hillary Clinton is having to promise voters that there will be “no new business or personal scandal involving Bill Clinton.”
• Lady lumps and baby bump?: OMG, OMG! Guess which celeb might be pregnant now? Fergie!
• Puss is booted: Ellen and Iggy-gate revisted? Maybe. Paris Hilton has apparently abandoned her fair feline. The neglected cat’s name? Prada.
• Looney Toons: Remember the Danish cartoon scandal? Yeah, so do a few other crazies … who were plotting to murder the cartoonist but were thankfully arrested yesterday.
• Geek orgasm: Star Wars! 3-D! Cartoons! Theatrical release! TV spinoff! Oh yeah, right there, oh yeah, oh … oh …. oh.
• Back at you: Raising Arizona star Nicole Cage hits actress Kathleen Turner with a lawsuit for all the smack-talking (DUIs, Chihuahua theft) in her new autobiography, Send Yourself Roses.