• Once and former king: Imaginary Artist of the Millennium Michael Jackson is once again stepping out of self imposed exile to attend another tribute to his blockbuster album, Thriller. The tribute, to be held in Tokyo, includes a meet-and-greet for those who ante up major ducats.
• <a href="http://www.celebslam.com/michael-jackson-world-music-awards-london
” target-=”_blank”>Related: He might be plagued by a lack of relevance and financial turmoil, but Jacko’s boys will always have his back.
• <a href="http://dlisted.com/2006/11/27/blohan-paris-hit-me/
” target=”_blank”>Hot Trends: Lindsay Lohan gets a cocktail facial from Paris!
• Trash art: Britney Spears has a style victim relapse as these latest pix prove. There’s nothing like a beat weave, a good p-flash, and a public breast exam to let your core trailer park fans know that you can still keep it real, even as you’re hanging out with Paris.
• Hanging with Chad: It’s really cool to be a sensitive guy and all, but for the love of God, Chad Lowe, man the fuck up!
• Angelina returns Jen‘s serve (with mustard): What do you do when your husband’s ex ruins your Thanksgiving plans? Act like you’re not bothered in the least, of course. And while you’re at it, start a chic new trend by not celebrating the holiday at all.
• Face in progress: Like a good daughter, Ashlee Simpson assists her papa, Joe, in his quest to build the Perfect Pop Machine.
• Maybe we gave her the idea: A newspaper’s gossip column reports today that, by the way, Britney has fired her publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick, kinda like we reported in late September, much to the chagrin of the publicist (whose denial has now been taken down from E! Online) and gullible blogs.