• Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?: Carine Roitfeld, editor in chief of Vogue Paris gave an interview to French TV about the creation of the magazine’s New Year’s edition. It’s all in French, but we were impressed by the gigantic portrait of herself in her office and the fact that she is, as the French would say, a MILF énorme. All we could make out is that models send her flowers to thank her and that budgeting for a magazine is “tres difficile.” She mostly just pouts and glances at the camera flirtatiously for the remaining seven minutes. It’s totally worth it.
• Not for wallflowers: John Galliano‘s Dior Haute Couture gowns were apparently so inspirational they left some critics teary-eyed. Now if only you had a generous Saudi sheikh to buy one for you.
• Frock ‘n’ roll: Fashion visionaries Hedi Slimane, Christopher Bailey, Diane von Furstenberg, and David LaChapelle are getting into the customized guitar business. Slimane’s is adorned with a Union Jack—just like these found on <a href="http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=guitar+union+jack&category0=&submitSearch=Search
target=”_blank”> Ebay .
• Shiny hardware is the new logo print: Is Zac Posen‘s already sold-out red Aurora bag—which comes blinged out with silver clasps and chains —the next “It bag”? Who knows. But we say it looks nothing like the new Marc Jacobs bag. No, not at all.
• Traitor alert: Someone inside British Vogue leaked the cover of the April edition to an anonymous message board six weeks before the official release date. The cover features a haggard-looking Kate Moss in a black halter mini-dress from, what some believe, her new Topshop collection.