• Compromised justice: The weepy judge in the Anna Nicole body-custody battle gave her remains to neither Virgie Arthur nor Howard K. Stern but instead to Richard Milstein, the guardian for Smith’s 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn, urging him to bury her in the Bahamas.
• $corecard: Photo house Getty Images buys MediaVast—the parent company of famous-people picture agency WireImage, paparazzi agency FilmMagic, and a few others—for $200 million. The new conglomerate has yet to announce its own Perez Hilton suit.
• Party’s over for Harry: A few days ago, the British Ministry of Defence flat-out denied that Prince Harry was headed to Iraq. Today, they confirmed the hard-partying royal is headed to the war zone as a troop commander.
• Welcome to 2007: Wimbledon announced today that it will finally start paying the female winners of the Grand Slam tournament the same as their male counterparts.
• Trump’s final real estate deal: Donald Trump says that he plans to build a mausoleum on the site of his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey.
Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency