Five things to know this morning:
• The European and Asian markets are still wonky but not dangerously so.
• “Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has the upper hand in the race for Ohio, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.” But in Pennsylvania, he’s known to the Republican Party as a “terrorist’s best friend.” This election is disgusting!
• Folks are very curious about Neel Kashkari, the 35-year-old former Goldman Sachs VP nominated to be in charge of the bailout money plan.
• We’ve been waiting for someone to explain “clean coal.” Slate has taken a stab at it and only failed a little. The real answer is: there is no such thing! It is a lie.
• India is going to the moon.