CHICKS, MAN Obama, Ferraro (Photo: Getty Images)
• Bringing sexist back: Onetime prospective Democratic VP Geraldine Ferraro thinks Barack Obama is merely another “sexist” prick. Hillary confidante Patti Solis Doyle is apparently more smitten.
• With that kind of cash he can retire, right?: Conservative CNN bully host Glenn Beck signed a $3 million book deal with Simon & Schuster.
• The PETA principle: The animal rights crew made a vocal appearance this past weekend for the 133rd Preakness Stakes and, well, they were pissed (again). And unwanted (again).
• A gentle push: Blog queen bee Arianna Huffington takes charge and pens a Hillary Clinton campaign eulogy.
• Credit where credit’s due: We can admit that this “Indiana Jones Artifact or Crap from Pier 1 Imports” quiz pretty much smokes our own effort.
• Stars treking down aisle: Star Trek‘s Captain Sulu, George Takei, and his partner join the ranks of Ellen Degeneres and Portia di Rossi as homosexual stars planning to marry in California.
• To honor and defend: Obama lays down the law, telling others to “lay off” his lady.